What is a serviced office?
A serviced office is a managed office environment. What we mean is that the cost of your Flexibase serviced office includes the majority of the amenities that you need to run a business office, including:
A full receptionist service (including answering your calls in your company name, meeting and greeting your guests, handling your post and booking meeting rooms).
- Building maintenance and insurance
- Utility bills (heating, lighting, water, service charges)
- Kitchen facilities including free refreshments such as tea and coffee
- Access to our business support network
With Flexibase all of the bills associated with running an office are included in your agreement with us at a fixed monthly cost. That means you’ll have no unexpected costs to worry about so you can budget effectively.
With a Flexibase serviced office all of the worries of managing your office are taken care of for you by us so you can concentrate on running your business!
What's the difference between a serviced office and non serviced office?
What is a virtual office?
A virtual office is the use of the Flexibase business address and phone number. We act as your receptionist for you, taking your calls and transferring them to you or taking messages on your behalf. Your post is sent to our address and we’ll forward it to you.
Many remote and home based businesses choose a virtual office because it enables them to portray a professional image of their business and retain the privacy of their home address.
How long will it take for me to be up and running in my Flexibase office?
Once terms have been agreed we can usually have you moved in and running within a day! For virtual offices, once terms are agreed you’ll be up and running in a matter of hours.
What's included in my agreement with Flexibase?
- Fully furnished office including desks, chairs, pedestals and metal cabinet(s)
- Individually air conditioned space
- Business Rates
- Building maintenance
- Service Charge
- Reception facilities including reception area with seating for visitors, and personalized telephone answering service
- Free kitchen facilities including tea, coffee and fresh milk.
- All utility bills including power, heating and water
- Daily cleaning (Monday to Friday) of your office
- Dedicated telephone number and voicemail for every extension
- 24 hour access to the building
- 24 hour monitored CCTV for the building
- DDA Compliant
- Access to a wide range of additional support services
What if I don't require all of these services?
At Flexibase, flexible is our middle name! We’ll work with you to create an agreement that suits your exact needs, so if you don’t require all of our services that’s fine we can adapt accordingly!
What other extras can I include in my agreement?
- On site car parking (agreement only)
- Administration and business support services
- Meeting and Conference facilities
- Broadband and IT
How long are Flexibase serviced office agreements?
What happens if my circumstances change during the term of the agreement?
No problem! Remember flexible is our middle name and our door is always open! Just come and have a chat with us and we’ll work with you to find a suitable solution.
Should I have questions or issues requiring someone in authority to make a decision, who deals with them?
Our Operations Manager has complete authority to make all decisions regarding your service. He’s based at our TriGate Business Centre offices and is always available to talk directly to should you ever have any queries.
Won't I have high set up costs?
No not at all! Your initial outlay will be low (we’ll show you the detail at the time of discussing the specifics of your agreement) but rest assured they are not high!